bytheSEAsoap.com

Artisan soaps made from luxurious oils and exotic butters with milks, creams and silk fibers; to the whimsy of glycerine soap creations. Full of fluffy bubbles and velvet lathers, once your skin it treated to handmade soap you will never go back. bytheSEAsoap was born out of the love of TSPink soap rocks some fifteen years ago. I found those soaps at a Nevada City Art Gallery and my obsession for beauty in a bar of soap began. I still have a small piece of that first soap! ~~Pam Mella~~


Wednesday, August 28, 2013

All in a days fun!   Up at the crack of dawn and two batches in the molds what a grand way to start the day!  Did I mention I love making soap! 

3 packages off the the PO and two (in the sacks) are ready for pick up.  So now I get to sit down and have a cuppa hot coffee and day dream about what to do next! 







As I've been invited to do a three day show this November and another in December, I'm busy creating soap.  I've been dreaming about how I'm going to package it all and trying not to panic.  

Several soapers  have gone with boxes purchased or handmade.  They look so classy especially for soaps ordered on line!  As these shows will be 2 or 3 days each I'm wanting a packaging that is fast easy and viewable when held.  We'll see what I can come up with.   Just ordered some helpful supplies so I'll have plenty of time to play.


I would love any input in packaging you might be willing to share.  Here are a few of my current soaps all wrapped up.  I think I need something a bit quicker! LOL

1 comment:

Followers