bytheSEAsoap.com

Artisan soaps made from luxurious oils and exotic butters with milks, creams and silk fibers; to the whimsy of glycerine soap creations. Full of fluffy bubbles and velvet lathers, once your skin it treated to handmade soap you will never go back. bytheSEAsoap was born out of the love of TSPink soap rocks some fifteen years ago. I found those soaps at a Nevada City Art Gallery and my obsession for beauty in a bar of soap began. I still have a small piece of that first soap! ~~Pam Mella~~


Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year 2014 everyone!  I  hope your year is full of fun, family, friends, love and peace.   May good health guard your door step and enough money fill your pockets to share with those who haven't enough. 

Here is a year in review from my FB page.  Some of the highlights from 2013. 

Spring 2013
My new favorite fragrance is Hydrangea. I know I know they don't have a fragrance but by all accounts this is a lovely white floral fragranced soap and very popular so far!

  1. This soap photo is for a challenge and was suppose to be tiger stripes!  Well here we have Salt Water Taffy soap cocoa butter and vanilla citrus fragrance. It was a challenge and I learned how to do one fragrance in part of the soap and a second fragrance to color another bit.   Happy Easter everyone!


    Summer 2013
    This Sand&Sea Moon and Stars soap was also an experiment for a challenge.  Another creamy lovely soap fragranced each section in a different fragrance and what fun that was!


  2. Seeing spots? Yes leaping leopard spots on Lilac soap. More soaping luxury bars, non drying luscious bubbles and lather and I smell so good! LOL   Kiko soaps if you're in Hawi, Hawaii!  Although Lilac doesn't grow in Hawaii to my knowledge it smells wonderful in this soapy!

PaMella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers